Friday, January 25

Mileage

If mileage included walking, I'd be doing pretty good. On days when I teach, I walk at least two miles back and forth to class, probably a little more. And I do more wlaking on top of that. I really rarely drive my car.
My legs feel tired.
But as it is, I'm not running very much right now.
And with the weather as cold as it is, I don't feel bad for not running either.
I'll begin again soon.
But then, I don't have any running goals right now. I hope your running is going well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Evans said...

Yes; walking counts.
Add in a little biking and you will have a nice program.
I have a friend who rarely runs but is an avid hiker and rides his bike everywhere he can to avoid the auto. He stays in excellent shape and has run with me on occasion without difficulty.

Do some running a couple of times a week to keep the legs trained and you might surprise yourself.

Have you given up on participating in the Polar Bear or the Route 66 races?

January 26, 2008 1:17 pm  
Blogger bl said...

Right now, I'm not interested in racing in Bolivar. I am still interested in the Route 66 race.

January 26, 2008 2:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home