Thursday, January 17

One cent

Here's a quick thought for today.

I was hungry today and out in the middle of nowhere, actually the western border or Republic.

Anyhow, I go through the Burger King drivethrough. I was thinking about McDonald's because of their "dollar is looking good" double cheeseburger commercials. But I prefer Burger King and their marquee said that had $1 double cheeseburgers.

As I looked at their menu, I noticed that cheeseburgers were 99 cents. And double cheeseburgers were 100 cents.

I thought about mentioning that to the girl working the drive through. But I did not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim Evans said...

Excuse me!
You can see my house from that Burger King.
I may live in a tranquil country community but I don’t consider it the “middle of nowhere”.
Hey, what were you doing out this way?

January 18, 2008 7:57 pm  
Blogger bl said...

didn't mean to offend.

I was on my way back from Monett.

Once you return to Greene County, things get a lot more urban, but...

i was so hungry that it seemed like I was further away than I was.

January 18, 2008 10:19 pm  
Blogger rslight said...

Spicy chicken sandwich is the thing to get at Burger King.
That is among the 99 cent/$1 offerings.

January 19, 2008 12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home