Saturday, August 21

Goals

I'm going to write down my fitness goals.

My number one goal is to be able to do 50 push-ups by my birthday.

I'm near the end of a 6-week program to be able to do 100 push-ups.

If the program can be believed, I should truly be able to do 100 push-ups by my birthday.

As far as running, I want to be able to run a 25 minute 5K by the end of September. Make that a 28 minute 5K. That's goal A and goal B for running. I'm not sure how much running I can do with my current schedule.

See previous post.

I think I'm going to start running slightly longer distances and not concentrating on taking a day off between each run. Hopefully running a little bit more will help me to sleep more. I don't know if this is the case or not, but we'll see what happens.

I had just about gotten used to sleeping during the afternoons and now my body clock is thrown completely off again. The push-up work outs should be fairly easy to fit into my schedule.

We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home