Wednesday, August 25

Everything runs together

This morning I ran five miles.

I write this down on my log and I write this down here on this blog.

If I don't write things down I will forget them completely. Or I'll get quite disoriented.

This week I've run three times.

Sunday after my 12-hour shift at work. Three miles - I wanted to run more but I was exhausted.

Monday - one mile before the push-up workout.

Tuesday was a complete rest day.

Wednesday, today, a 5 mile run with three half-mile pick-ups and three times up the monster hill that's near my house.

All in all, I feel good about it.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing more damage to my body than good.

Then I remember that quote - I don't run to add days to my life; I run to add life to my days.

And then there's the other thing - I run so that I can sleep better while working this overnight shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home