Tuesday, August 24

Rest day

Yesterday I got about seven hours of sleep in the afternoon.

Over night, I think I may have taken a couple more naps. I'm not completely sure.

I did finish reading Sean Payton's book Home Team: Coaching the Saints and New Orleans Back to Life.

The book had started out good, but it dragged near the end --- maybe that's because we know how it ends. The Saints win the Super Bowl.

After finishing the book, I putzed around on the internet for a bit. I got the paper just after it came and tried to do the Sudoku. I failed. I didn't have an eraser handy and when I realized I'd made a mistake I didn't know how to fix, I quit.

I went to sleep again around 5 a.m. and woke up after 7. With a headache.

This overnight shift just throws everything off.

I'm going to take a rest day today. Don't know when I'll sleep or how much but I've got nothing to do but rest.

It's good I write things down because otherwise I'll completely forget that I've done them or planned them.

Wednesday I'll either run 5 miles with 3 loops on a huge hill or 6 miles running a 3 mile loop twice trying to run the second loop faster than the first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home