Tuesday, October 10

A disappointing workout

I went to bed last night planning to get up early this morning and run 10 miles. I was going to drive out to the Frisco Highline Trail again and go. Unfortunately, I woke up too late for that.

So I slipped over to the Y to do four or five on the treadmill. That didn't happen either. I barely went three miles today. Maybe I was pushing at too hard a pace. Maybe I didn't eat enough last night or this morning. I did throw in some pretty aggressive hills on the treadmill and that was probably the deciding factor. My heart rate never really slowed down when I levelled the treadmill off after the hills.

There's no Monday Night Football tonight and no meetings at the newspaper tomorrow. I'll plan to get out to the trail tomorrow morning to run 10 miles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home