Saturday, March 25

Tired legs, body, mind... tired everything

I'm glad I went running today. After a few miles, my legs loosened up and I was feeling pretty good. Not perfect, but pretty good. I could run that was a great feeling.

But I had to go into work today and a couple of times I got up to stretch my legs and think about what I was doing without staring at the computer screen. I realized at that point exactly how I feel. Tired. Exhausted. Beat.

Sitting at my desk, my legs just felt very very tired. Everything felt tired actually. I left work at 9 p.m. tonight. Granted I didn't get into the office until around 3:30 or so, but it was a long day to cap off a long week and I'm most likely going into the office tomorrow to try to smooth out some rough edges on my last piece of work.

When I got home tonight, I went and had sushi. Some times the sushi is great. Sometimes the sushi is just OK. This was an OK night.

Anyhow, I've decided that besides walking to work/church, I'm not working out on Sunday or Monday. I need some rest.

It looks like my desire not to overtrain hasn't exactly panned out at this point.

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

me too... only no running, just tired.

March 26, 2006 10:10 am  
Blogger bl said...

Imagine how much more tired you'd be if you were running.

Of course, maybe that would be a better, more satisfying tired feeling.

March 26, 2006 3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home