Thursday, March 23

Sigh

What a day. I left work around 9 tonight. I wasn't planning on staying that long and I didn't really have the right amount of food with me to make sure that I didn't get incredibly hungry. Now I'm torn between finding something to eat or just plopping on my bed and going to sleep.

Today was a day of rest though. The first day I haven't worked out at all since I ran 15-plus miles on Saturday. I'm thinking the Frisco High Line trail run will be fun in two days. Of course, that's provided that that I get to sleep before 9:30 tomorrow.

Anyhow, here's an interesting quote from Shakespeare that I keep coming across lately.

By all the gods that Romans bow before,
I here discard my sickness! Soul of Rome!
Brave son, derived from honourable loins!
Thou, like an exorcist, hast conjured up
My mortified spirit. Now bid me run,
And I will strive with things impossible;

-From Julius Caesar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home