Friday, December 28

New Year's Resolutions

So, Poetic Feeters --- do you all have any New Year's Resolutions.

I'd like to read more books.
Write more and seriously consider writing as a career.
I also want to consider a career in finance. Is that diametrically opposed to a career in writing? Maybe. Maybe it's about timing. Maybe it's about priorities.
I'll likely need a job at some point in 2008. But I hope to stay focused on doing something challenging and meaningful to me. Meaningful not menial. We'll see.
I want to work up to running 50 miles a week for March or February.
I want to run a marathon late in the year, November or December, and I want to finish well under 4 hours.
I want to run a 20 minute 5K.

Enough for now. List subject to change.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Evans said...

Goal setting is a critical element of living a fulfilling life and January 1st is as good a time as any to review our ambitions.
For me this year:
WAVA PRs
Boston
Discover and share a solution
Be an activist for liberty
Help my extended family (you guys included) achieve their goals.

Brian,
Is financial advisor a career in the arts or the sciences?

December 29, 2007 6:59 pm  
Blogger bl said...

It's a career in finance. But I don't know if that's the road I'll take.

December 29, 2007 8:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home