Wednesday, December 26

Holiday season trivia

Now that Christmas is over, let's talk about something really important. Like saving the planet and celebrity trivia.

What film and television star said the following:
Since I was a kid I felt this need to play a role in helping Mother Earth. At the age of 12, I wrote a 50-page report (that wasn’t supposed to be more than 5 pages) on threatened wildlife and realized clearly that my Mother was being continually and forcibly raped by giant corporations intent on profit.


Clues:
His first name is the same as the first name of the character he played that made him famous.
He's from the same state as Rslight, but that character was from the same state that I'm typing in right now. (If I remember correctly.)
He's been in bowling and basketball movies.

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

Beats me.

December 26, 2007 9:25 pm  
Blogger Jim Evans said...

I'm clueless.

December 27, 2007 5:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home