Friday, December 21

Heaven and hell

Heaven must smell like there's a bakery nearby.
maybe that's what hell is. hell is the panaderia on the edge of heaven that permeates the promised land with the wonderful smells of bread baking.
and in hell what you have to do is bake the bread for the people in heaven. that's why hell is so hot.
and yeah, it's really tough being in hell, right.
but oh to be in heaven and smell hot bread baking all the time, well that would be so wonderful.
heavenly even.
but what's so bad about being in bakery. perhaps satan being the boss. perhaps that's it.
perhaps you have to bake bread while you're naked and you get real sweaty and some people don't like being hot and naked and sweaty.
personally, I don't mind being hot, sweaty and naked. this hell I've created really isn't that bad of a place. I don't see why it should be all that bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger rslight said...

All that just reminded me I have $8 left on my Panera Bread gift card from that OMRR PR Corner.

December 22, 2007 11:49 am  
Blogger R said...

maybe it's wearing too many clothes while baking.

December 26, 2007 9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home