Friday, June 8

Quote of the day - Walk Tall

"Like I said before, there are times when things don't lay the way they're supposed to lay. But regardless you're supposed to hold your head up high and walk tall. Walk tall." - Cannonball Adderley

Maybe that seems more appropriate for a golf blog. Maybe. But I've been thinking about that quote a lot lately and listening to the song that comes after it.

My friend Mike Brothers created a cd for me a year ago as I prepared to drive off for my first marathon. There were a lot of great songs on there, as well as one song I wouldn't call great, but that was definitely fun and appropriate called 26 miles by a group called Honky Tonk Chateau.

Anyhow, lately I've been listening to Cannonball Adderley's "Walk Tall" and trying to incorporate the message. It's something I always do, you know. Think positive. Stay focused. That's who I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home