Thursday, March 15

More thoughts on balance

Well, I've been thinking a lot lately about a quote from Zig Ziglar on one of his cd that I listen to. He talks about how people ask him how he finds time to do so much running. He says he doesn't have time not to run.

I know that feeling, but lately I haven't been running much. At least not this week. Too much stress from work, I guess.

However, I have been practicing balancing on one leg a lot more. And practice is making, well, better. Maybe not perfect, but lots better. And I'm very happy about that.

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

What do you do while standing on one leg? The dishes? Bouncing? :)

March 16, 2007 2:26 pm  
Blogger bl said...

Sometimes, shameful as it is to say, I watch tv.

Sometimes I brush my teeth. Or listen to the radio.
Or maybe talk to people.

Random stuff.

March 16, 2007 10:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home