Tuesday, December 26

Great article

I was checking my e-mail when I came across a fascinating newspaper article.

Don't believe me? Here's how it started:

Marathon training is never easy. It requires dedication, flexibility, and sacrifice. The final stretch of training before you begin to taper down can be particularly hard, especially this time of year.

Crawling out of bed at 5:30 a.m., in the dark, and facing a 40-degree cold rain and 20 miles is enough to send most people searching for motivation. Those moments force the question: why am I doing this?

Rest assured, you are not the first runner to face doubt. Everyone has their willpower tested.


Hmm. And I just noticed the headline: "Reward is its own motivator. Once the run is over, it's all good."

True, true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home