Saturday, December 23

Flying

Greetings from Indiana. It's unseasonably warm and should be good weather for running. However, being crammed into an airplane made my foot stuff. And that made my foot hurt. So I'm resting. Basically sleeping. Not that there's but so much else to do here anyhow. Running would be grand, but sometimes rest is what the doctor ordered.

Another reason not to snjoy airtravel. I could have driven here in the time it took to fly here. I suppose that's probably because of the time I got there because of the security check and the layovers. However, driving would have also been cheaper.

For 2007 though I want to travel more and fly more. I want to see more new things. I want to run in more places. I want to take better vacations. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home