Thursday, December 21

Seven on the solstice

So, today's the first day of winter, the coldest day of the year. Well, I'm at work now but a little while ago I told my boss I had to get out of here and go for a run. And a run I did.

About 7 miles around 4 p.m. in shorts and a t-shirt. Beautiful weather. Beautiful weather for April, much less December. Of course, if it was April I doubt there would have been as many people outside decked out in their full winter regalia. But people will overdress. I meanwhile had a good time running while the sun went down on the shortest day of the year. I went seven miles.

Hopefully the coming days, the coming year will be full of joy and good times.

Of course, now I'm back at work and I've got some other stuff to take care of.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherie Kail said...

I did the EXACT same thing at the EXACT same time. Coincidence? Or just great minds....only I didn't go after work! I'm packed and on the road tomorrow....have a Merry Christmas!!!

December 21, 2006 11:18 pm  
Blogger Vajra said...

Three earthquakes in three days so the Christmas season is getting off on a roll.
I hope you have a very merry Christmas.

December 23, 2006 1:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home