Wednesday, December 20

Quote of the Day

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine

My training hasn't been exactly what I'd most like. But every time I've run 20 miles, I've felt like I've accomplished something. The 18 miles even feel like an accomplishment. Jan. 14, 2007, the Rock'n'Roll Marathon is getting closer and closer.

Next year, I'm going to try to run shorter, run harder, run faster. But also take it easy on myself. Get more massages. Be really good to myself. I keep thinking I want to do a run in Paradise. www.greatlakesendurance.com

But also, I want to decide on more amazing goals for myself and then go out and do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home