Monday, July 24

Vacation!

This should be a good week at work. That's because next week I'm going on vacation! Santa Fe, New Mexico. Holy Faith, Nuevo Mexico.

Of course, it will still be a week at work. Sigh. I have two co-workers who are leaving this week. They're both excited to be going on to new jobs. I'm just a wee bit jealous of them. I don't have any professional goals. I haven't all year.

My goal to run a marathon really helped me. Now, I want to shave an hour off my time. Perhaps I could go even faster than that in my next marathon, but running an hour faster than last time seems like a good and reasonable goal, especially with the way I've been running lately. I'm about ready for the summer heat to be over. Then again, maybe that's all just in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home