Saturday, July 22

Timeless running

Today was a good day. I got up and ran six miles. The weather felt wonderful. It was a new route and I enjoyed it. My GPS thinging worked for the first time in a long time and everything was groovy.

I had a bottle of gatorade in my hand the whole way, but since it was just six miles, I chose not to drink from it and got some water at the end of the run.

The beautiful thing though was how timeless the run seemed. It was six miles, but it could have been 12. I love just getting out there and seeing where my legs will take me. It was great. In some ways it reminded me of the marathon, just shorter. But the thing I really enjoyed was just getting out there and following my feet. Hopefully tomorrow's run will be just as fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home