Sunday, July 23

Always been crazy

Today's run was good. I'm a little unsure how far I went, although I think it was close to 15 miles.
I know my hydration strategy didn't work today and I'll have to keep that in mind next time I try this route. I thought I'd go running late and miss the humidity. I definitely caught the heat though.
And my inner jukebox betrayed me just a bit. The last three or four miles I had one song - actually one line from the song - in an endless loop in my head.

I've always been crazy, it's kept me from going insane.

It could be a somewhat snappy comeback to that old phrase, you'd have to be crazy to run a marathon.
Well, I've always been crazy, it's kept me from going insane.
But it's insane to run a marathon.
Well, yeah, it's kind of nice to be insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home