Tuesday, July 25

Thoughts on vacation part 3

I remember last year on vacation driving through South Dakota towards the Black Hills.

Car after car had bikes attached to the back of the car or the top of the van or whatever. Bikes. It was the one thing that would have made last year's vacation better - tremendous physical exertion. I did run on treadmills in the hotel but I hadn't been running for a month when we went on vacation then. It would have been nice to run around Sioux Falls or Rapid City or some of the other places where we stopped, but at that point I didn't know if I had the stamina.

This year's vacation at Camp Marafiki will combine running and sight-seeing and relaxation. And I feel pretty sure that I've got the stamina now to have a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home