Saturday, June 17

Happy

I'm trying to go slow with the running, easing back into it so I don't injure myself.

It's hard to believe that tomorrow's going to be a long run of 5 miles with the schedule I've laid out for myself. But it also seems right at the moment.

It's been a slow week or so here where I live. This is the end of the first week back, although it doesn't seem that way. It seems like I'm in the middle of a long, boring rut. It's the first full week of training after the marathon though.

It's kind of amazing that I'm not injured. Everyday I get out of bed and just walk or run a little bit is amazing. I'm trying to remind myself to be happy about that.

Who knew I could run a marathon? I want to do it again and again and again. And faster too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home