Thursday, June 8

Change, change, change

I've been thinking a lot aboout changes this week. Personal changes. Blog changes.

I've been tinkering with the blog some, adding links, taking links away. Browsing marathon web sites. They're such fun spots on the internet. Here's one passage I found particularly interesting:

The truth is (our town is) at sea level; we have really no noticeable elevation changes. However, we do have to have a way to get from one beautiful piece of land to another without getting our feet in the water. Description of bridges (on the course) or as we say in (here) "hills":


What hills? No hills? But a few bridges, yes. Can you name that marathon?

Anyhow, I had a post earlier this week thinking about that saying finishing the marathon changed my life. For me, not yet? It was something I wanted to do and I did it.

But if a change happened, what would that be?

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi


The thing that springs to mind first is that I'd like to be more confident around women. But then perhaps I just want to be around more women and confidence would naturally follow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home