Friday, June 9

First run

So today I thought about running to Michigan. I went for a quick drive and found that the quickest way there is to go throgh a gated community.

Interesting, right. So I get home, take the key I think I need off my key ring and head out the door. I turn the knob to make sure I can get back in the house when I realize that I can't. There are two locks on the door and the wrong lock is locked.

Through a series of fortunate occurences, I was able to get back in without too much trouble. But it was an interesting bit of mental stress to deal with before going on my run. And as I ran, my joints told me not to go too fast or too far.

So my first workout after the marathon was a fairly gentle run-walk. But here I am back at my parents home uninjured. And being uninjured is always one of my goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home