Tuesday, May 16

Random thoughts on leaving the dentist office ----- it's a good day

No cavities. No cavities! And boy, do I really need to floss more. I found myself wondering if "the wall" is as painful as having your teeth scraped by a beautiful woman. It's nice though to have a beautiful dential hygienist, even with my eyes closed because of the glare of the light shining into my mouth. Did I mention No Cavities?

Now, I can relax. And start getting mentally ready for my 20 mile run.

Driving home, I listened to one of my new favorite songs on my cd player. (Be interesting to see how that link to an mp3 works.) Go here for a whole list. That song is from the cd "Day of a 100 songs," from the first annual Spokane Songwriters' Festival.

It's coming on May and I'm feeling no pain. It's a good day.

I love that line.

And whatever phanton pain nagged me this morning is now gone.

Now, all I've got left on my agenda for today is to run 20 miles, get a massage and volunteer with some kids.

I should plop down 8 hours of vacation in the middle of the week more often.

It's a good day, it's a good day, it's a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Brothers said...

Great song. Love it.

May 16, 2006 7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home