Sunday, March 12

Quotable Lou

I picked up the book Quotable Lou that was laying around the house the other day.

The man is a motivational, inspirational genius. So I've decided that at least once a week until the marathon on June 3, I'll share some quotes from Lou with you, my faithful readers.

On goals:

"If you are bored with life, if you don't have a burning desire to get up in the morning to do things, your problem is you don't have goals."

On faith:
"You have to have an ego any time you really want to excel. So I had some problems with that for a while, but I don't anymore. I still stray from it, but I hope that I'll excel for the glory of God. Without him, I can't do anything but foul up my life. I want people to know that I have faith in God."

On success:

"Overachievers are an absolute necessity."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home