Thursday, March 9

Elevation tables

I believe the Little Rock Half-Marathon was a lot hillier than what I ran in Memphis.

So, I've been spending some time looking at elevation tables. Very interesting. I'll provide you with some links in a minute. My analysis shows that Little Rock was hillier than Memphis and South Bend should be flatter than both of them. Although the race in South Bend will also be twice as long. And that's really the bottom line. It will also be at a slightly higher elevation, but not so much that it will make a difference.

Now here are links to the elevation tables:

Memphis.

Little Rock.

South Bend.

I'm sorry I'm not blogger savvy enough to post pictures of the marathon table for each race. But by now you know that I don't know that much about html and posting and all that. Anyhow, I think it's interesting to look at.

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

if the picture is on a webpage, right-click on it and select "view image"--it should go to a webpage that is only that picture. select and copy the url.

in your blog post, inside < > marks, put

img src="www.page.com"

with the url where the fake web address is.
I can't show you exactly here, but if you put those < >brackets around it, it should work

March 09, 2006 9:11 pm  
Blogger bl said...

But what if it's a pdf file?

March 09, 2006 9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home