Thursday, February 23

Winslow, Arizona

This may sound crazy, but I've been thinking a lot about Winslow, Arizona lately. I've never been, but I wonder what it would be like to just live there. I could be a cook in some restaurant kitchen. Or a bouncer in a bar. Even though I've lost some weight, I'm still pretty strong. And I have a temper.

Or I could be a bartender. Or something. I could have some real low stress job where I go to work and I leave. Nobody would think of me as a celebrity or an important person with important thoughts. I could get up and run in my free time. And just completely relax.

Could I do that in Winslow, Arizona? Or San Diego? Chicago? Miami? I just have this nagging feeling like there's someplace out there a whole lot more fun than where I'm at. And right now, I really want to have fun.

Right now it seems like I only have fun when I'm not at work. And that's not why I have the job I have.

Of course, I've got to make sure not to let the sound of my own wheels drive me crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home