Tuesday, April 15

Physical exams

This week, I need to see the doctor, the dentist and the optometrist. It's all part of my "job application."

I'm excited but right now with a bunch of medical exams, tests and diagnostics I'm scared and neurotic. Probably more neurotic than scared. What might I have that might prevent me from getting this "job."

I feel fine. I should be fine. All should be well.

But I'm extremely nervous. It's also a "government job" so I'm a little nervous about having all the forms filled out and signed in the right places also.

So, if you're so inclined to pray, say one for me.

Thanks.

5 Comments:

Blogger rslight said...

Best of luck to you.

April 17, 2008 9:04 am  
Blogger R said...

How'd they go?

April 17, 2008 12:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers, of course!

What's the job? Where is it?

April 20, 2008 9:30 am  
Blogger bl said...

I'm still waiting on the results from the tests.

i'm still nervous, but not as much as i was.

there really should be no need to be nervous.

i'll get the info monday morning at 8.

April 20, 2008 10:04 am  
Blogger R said...

hope it all went well.

April 21, 2008 11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home