Saturday, February 2

Let the games begin

The “Beat Jim in ‘08” has now officially begun.

The Polar Bear race in Bolivar pretty much ushers in the new running season in the Ozarks. For those of you living in foreign lands, I hope you too will wake from your seasonal hibernation and join us in an exciting new year of racing. From now on it just gets better and better.

Take a look at OMRR’s posted race calendar. I will try to race every weekend I am in the area.
My plans:
1. Polar Bear 10K – 2/08
2. Mardi Gras Marathon, New Orleans – 2/24
3. Missouri Winter Games 5K – 3/1
4. Ozark PTA 5K – 3/8
5. Frisco Highline 13.1 – 3/22

For KWK, anonymous, and others, email me (jevans@spsmail.org) and let me know how you plan to score a pizza by beating me before mid-July. For the rest of you, and you know who you are, good luck.

Remember; runners cooperate rather than compete.

1 Comments:

Blogger rslight said...

Tangerine told me that she is very anxious to take you on.

February 04, 2008 12:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home