Sunday, November 18

Attainable goals

I've got a blister/callus on my foot that's been there since the Twin Cities Marathon. I'd forgotten about it and didn't even notice it until after today's 10 mile run.

Monday, as usual, will be a day of rest for me.

My goals for the rest of the year. A 5K pr. And surpassing my mileage from last year.

They should both be achievable, but the mileage goal is simply getting out there and running and putting in a little time. Last year I ran 1,210 miles. Or, at least, I logged that many. This year, I've logged 1,154 miles so far.

It's been a really stressful year. It will be nice to achieve that one.

I don't even have a log for my mileage in 2005 and only really ran in the second half of the year. So, this is exciting to have this record for posterity. Hopefully I can even build on it next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Evans said...

Keep good logs.
When I look back, I could kick myself for the stretches I ran without keeping good records. During those times I was not racing and running only for the health benefit and personal satisfaction. I did not see a need for logging my daily runs. Now I can never know exactly how many miles I have run in the past thirty years.

November 18, 2007 7:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home