Saturday, November 17

So many people

Today I got out and ran first thing in the morning. I needed gloves. When I was done, about an hour after I started, I couldn't turn the key in the ignition because my hands were so frozen.
I had gloves in my car, I just didn't think I needed to wear them.

Anyway, it was amazing how many people were out running this morning. Shortly after I started running in the nature center, I heard two girls behind me. My goal was to keep them behind me, as if I really could have done that if they were faster than me.
After the first loop, I turned around and did a second loop in the other direction. One guy I passed actually told me I was making good time when I saw him the second time.

All in all, a good run. My knees somehow always seem to hurt after running at the nature center. Maybe it's the wooden bridges or the rocks. I don't know. Anyhow, I had fun. Glad to break my streak of five days without running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home