Wednesday, July 25

Holy Faith

Well, I haven't been updated the blog much lately. I've been busy at work and busy training. I've been especially busy at work because I have two big trips coming up.
Next week, I return to Santa Fe for Camp Marafiki . I'm excited and also nervous. It should be a good hard week of intense marathon training.
Then the week after that, I head out to Austin Texas for the National Poetry Slam Championships. That should be good, at least interesting. But I can not let the marathon training slide their either.
So, we'll see how it goes. I hear there are good trails in Austin so that sounds really exciting. I'll try to let you know how it all goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger KWK said...

Austin is a fantastic place to run. My favorite route is around Town Lake, right in the middle of downtown. The view is fantastic, and there will be lots of company on the trails at any time of the day. But expect it to be really really hot. I'd recommend running early in the morning, unless you're specifically training for hot weather.

July 26, 2007 11:22 am  
Blogger Jim Evans said...

I look forward to daily updates about your camp expierences and running in Austin.

Good luck in the Slam!

July 28, 2007 8:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home