Saturday, June 23

12 miles tomorrow

Today was a good day for the Poetic Feet troop to go running. At least as far as I know. Danny and I got in a pretty decent workout on some tough hills at the Nature Center. About the time we started, Rslight and MS were finishing up the Aldersgate 10K.

MS finished fourth with a time of 40:57. Rslight earned the pr he predicted in a time of 53:50. This made me curious as to what my 10K pr is. The answer: 53:58.

And as I type this my legs feel tired. I guess that's the way it goes. I'm getting a nap and a good night's sleep sometime soon.

I went to the Professional Massage Training Center on Monday. I've been thinking lately that I'm going to go seek out a more specific sports massage.

This has been some week. That's for sure. 12 miles tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully it won't feel too, too hot. 14 miles last Sunday. 12 miles tomorrow. 16 miles next Sunday. The training continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home