Sunday, March 18

My goodness, my Guinness

I went to a great St. Patrick's Day party yesterday.

The only bad thing was that the Guinness ran out. But I'd drunk my fill by then. Other people, though, were in want.

The party had two kegs - a keg of Guinness and a keg of Coors Light.

The quote of the day was when the host said: Next year, two kegs of Guinness and a 6-pack of Bud Light.

Which left me thinking, if given the choice of a little bit of a great beer or a lot of a mediocre beer, which would you choose.

Quality or excess. I know it may be a false choice, but I'm posing a hypothetical question. It's kind of like a relationship with one woman or lots of one-night stands with different women.

Well, these are the random thoughts going through my head after an unusual weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vajra said...

Guiness, of course. In fact, if all that was being served was Coors, I would abstain.

March 19, 2007 2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home