Tuesday, February 6

Luckenbach, Texas

Well, Valentine's Day is just around the corner. And I feel a bit lonely. I've been on a few dates lately, but really don't know what's going on with those relationships.

And I've got a song that keeps getting stuck in my head.

The only two things in life that make it worth living,
Is guitars tuned good and firm-feeling women.
I don’t need my name in the marquee lights,
I got my song and I got you with me tonight.
Maybe it's time we got back to the basics of love.
Let’s go to Luckenbach, Texas,


An old Willie Nelson song. You might think I'm not the type of person to like country music, but I am. I guess. Classic country especially. And classic R&B and Classic Rock and classics of all kinds. It's music that's stood the test of time. It's not the next new thing. It's not necessarily trying to sell me something.

So anyhow, six days until my visit to the foot doctor. I'm not sure how much of this lingering pain is mental but some of it definitely is. I keep thinking about my foot more now. I just want some knowledge about what's going on with my foot and what's a good idea and what's a bad idea as far as continued training. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home