Friday, January 12

Sleep

Experts say the sleep you get the night before the night before the marathon is most important. The night before, you'll be too excited and nervous to sleep well. Here it is the night before (or early in the morning by this point) before I drive to the airport to fly to the marathon.

Tonight will be the night before the night before. And so I'm having trouble sleeping. I hate to oversleep and somehow miss my flight. It's kind of like hating to oversleep and miss the start of the race.

But probably I'll be able to sleep on the plane. And rest and relax well once I get to Phoenix. And get to the starting line on Sunday well-relaxed and refreshed and ready to have a great time in every sense of the word.

A long trip and so much stuff to pack. Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home