Friday, January 5

Jerusalem

Today I looked at my pictures from Jerusalem for the first time in a while. Strange how my memory fades of that semester abroad yet I also felt incredibly sad while looking at them. It's hard to explain the bad memories of so long ago. It's hard to explain how something can stick with you for so long and still hurt.

And then there were the 15 other people who I explored the Middle East with. Where are they now? I'm really all but out of touch with everybody except two. Strange, strange.

It's amazing too how I've got a few pictures from my marathon adventures of the past year. How it's been a fun adventure.

I've been thinking about how it's almost become routine or drudgery, getting around to the marathon that's now less than 10 days away.

Jan. 14, here I come!

3 Comments:

Blogger bl said...

Too bad I don't have a scanner because then I could upload some of my photos.

Maybe if I save some money I'll buy one sometime.

January 05, 2007 11:52 pm  
Blogger Vajra said...

Did I send you any photos from Camp Marafiki? Let me know if you'd like them.

January 06, 2007 11:30 pm  
Blogger bl said...

I don't remember you sending me any pictures. They would be great.

January 09, 2007 7:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home