Monday, December 18

Dentist appointment

I woke up this morning and my feet continued to hurt. Is it all just in my mind? I don't know. As my doctor said when I went to see him, I'm obviously not limping. But I don't know what's wrong. I think I can make it through to the marathon though and so I'm going to try. There's no chance right now to get much more out of my training. Time is running out and it's time to taper now. Or soon.

Anyhow, I've got a dentist appointment this morning. I remember my last dentist appointment. I had the day off to run 20 miles. Then the dentist's office calls. I had an appointment from 6 months previous. That was the most intense, painful 20-mile run that I completed. Marathons are supposed to be painful, right? That post-dentist appointment 20-mile run was far more painful than the marathon itself though.

--- update ----

No cavities!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherie Kail said...

Evaluate your pain. I had this big issue a few weeks ago that really put all the stops on running for a while....caused me to question what the real purpose was, what I should really be focusing on. Now, I'm paying for it...in time and a few aches. No big deal, rest up and summer will be here before we know it. Just be sure you're running for the right reasons...it can be a REAL ADDICTION.

December 18, 2006 3:05 pm  
Blogger bl said...

The purpose is fun.
The purpose is a pr.
The purpoise is not a penguin.

December 18, 2006 9:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home