Monday, August 21

Nice and snug

Yesterday's run reminded me of one of those things we often take for granted.

It was a return to the hot'n'hilly course, a 10K with stark changes in elevation. Last week, a running partner and I attempted to do the course twice but we got lost.

Yesterday, we made all the right turns. Unfortunately for me, my underwear had trouble staying up with us. I was wearing what used to be one of my favorite pair of underwear, a nice comfortable pair of boxer briefs. During the first loop of the course, they stayed pretty snug. However, somewhere around lap two, the elastic basically completely went out. I don't know what happened.

While my running shorts stayed put, the boxer briefs started sagging like crazy. At one point I actually had to stop and just hitch them up as high as I could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home