Sunday, June 4

Pictures/Results

I don't have much profound to say yet. I'm still thankful that I didn't hit the wall and didn't feel too much pain during the run.

I got up this morning and saw my picture in the paper. That link will take you to the South Bend Tribune's photo galleries. Click on the one for the Sunburst Marathon and my photo is 18 out of the 28 in there.

Funny, the photographer didn't even ask for my name. Maybe he knew this blog is semi-anonymous. HA! The other photos in the gallery are pretty good as well.

You can search for race results here.

As I've told several people. I didn't have a fast time, but I had a good time. And I know I can run faster. And if you're really interested in that type of thing, the time was 4:56:50:20 according to the newspaper. Down to the tenth of a second. I suppose it's simpler to say 4:56 (rounding down) or 4:57 (rounding up). I could say just under 5 hours but then someone might think I ran a 4:59:59:59 and I'm not quite that slow. HA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody Bilyeu said...

Well, obviously, you had to be named Justin to finish in the money in that race.

A semi-anonymous photo for a semi-anonymous blog. Here, I'll fix the caption:

"Larry Wasson, left, of North Vernon, takes a drink, while Ocho, center, of Springfield, Missouri, stands nearby looking like a total running badass."

(I had to redo this because I forgot and used real names. Larry Wasson's real name is completely classified.)

June 04, 2006 9:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home