Saturday, May 20

Saint Ralph

Wow. I just watched the movie Saint Ralph. I wish I could have watched it with someone so I could discuss it afterwards. But I loved it. A wonderful, charming movie.

I may even buy it some day. Or put it on a Christmas list. Or something.
I may watch it again sometime before I have to take it back to the video store.

It's the story of a boy who believes he needs a miracle so his mom will wake up from the coma she's in. And the miracle he works and trains for is winning the Boston Marathon. I won't give away the ending of the movie.

But one of the last lines in the movie is: "If we're not chasing after miracles, what's the point?"

It put me in a good frame of mind for the next two weeks. It's time for positive thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home