Saturday, May 20

Badonkadonk thoughts again

Two weeks until race day. I'm excited.

I ran a race this morning, the Bass Pro 5K. It was hot and it confirmed my decision to cut off all my hair soon. Boy, the 'fro really keeps the heat in.

I was also reminded this morning of one of my most infamous posts - Marathon Badonkadonk. Not that I fell in behind anybody on this race. But some women wear clothes because they want to be looked at. Like the girl in the sports bra and really tight running pants with the word pink across her badonkadonk. There was another girl who had the words "paddle hard" across her badonkadonk. She barely looked like she was out of high school. And it wasn't some sorority pledge thing. On the front of her shorts it read "Dawt Mill - North Fork River." But that wasn't in as big letters as the word "paddle hard" across her badonkadonk.

I try not to notice these things. Really. I saw the girl with paddle hard on her shorts while I was eating at the post-race festivities. She was standing real close and so the words on the back of her shorts were literally right in my face. The other girl was tall, tanned and extremely hard to miss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home