Tuesday, May 23

It didn't used to be like that

Well, I got my haircut today. It feels good on the one hand. But maybe I've now got more stress.

When he was done, the barber looked at my head and said, "It didn't used to be like that." He was referring to several bald spots.

It could be two things, he said. Alopecia or stress. I don't know much about alopecia and really don't want to know after clicking on that link.

I do know I've been real stressed lately. He said oftentimes when the stress goes away, the hair comes back.

Anyone who has regularly been reading this blog knows I've been incredibly stressed at work lately. This just makes the need to eliminate that stress all the more important.

We'll see how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger R said...

:( wear a hat to shade your head.

dhbaa

May 23, 2006 11:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home