Tuesday, May 23

11 days

Eleven days until the marathon.

Today I'm getting my hair cut. All of it is coming completely off. I can't help but wonder how much all this hair weighs. Bought a new scale recently and I've been stepping on and off it like it's a new toy. I don't obsess over my weight, but it's fun to look at it.

I'm also praying for good weather. Not too hot, not too cold. I don't think I need to worry about the not too cold part.

According to weather.com, it's currently 43 degrees in South Bend, while it's 66 degrees here. The 10-day forecast predicts a high of 75 for June 1 with scattered showers. That's not too bad. Just a little cooler though would be near perfect. And I don't mind the scattered showers as long as they don't make it too humid.

Long scattered showers would be nice though.

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

You'll feel cooler without the hair, even if you don't feel lighter...

May 23, 2006 3:47 pm  
Blogger bl said...

The hair is gone and I do believe you're right.

May 23, 2006 8:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home