Tuesday, April 4

Sweat

I had a great, tough workout at the Y today.

Lately, with the weather being nice, I've gone running outside, but today I felt pressed for time and just hopped over to the gym. I'm not exactly sure why but I wore a short-sleeved t-shirt under a long-sleeved t-shirt.

I guess I've been meaning to do that for a while. After all, the marathon is in June.

Anyhow, I was beat at the end of the run - 3.1 miles on the treadmill. My bottom t-shirt was drenched with sweat and the top was a bit wet too.

I tell you, sweat has to be one of my favorite bodily fluids. When you're drenched with sweat, there's almost always this feeling that you're working hard and doing something right. Anyhow, it was a great run.

And my hunch from yesterday was right. That short run this morning gave me tons of energy for the whole day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home