Wednesday, March 15

Running on empty

This morning's run was real interesting. The first run in new shoes and it went fairly well.

But anybody who has been reading this blog regularly knows I've been a bit stressed at work lately. So stressed I haven't been eating well and I've been too tired once I got home to cook.

This morning while running, I had to ask myself, what had I eaten the night before. What was it that made my stomach feel so blech.

Then I remembered. Yesterday afternoon at work I ordered a pizza, a medium cheese pizza, because I hadn't eaten anything all day. I ate the whole pizza. I was only going to eat half, but halfway through I just kept going. (Sort of the plan for the marathon in South Bend; this time, halfway through I will just keep going.)

I did go to the grocey store last night after buying my shoes, but eating a whole pizza isn't the best thing to put into the tank. I just felt real salty and it wasn't a good feeling. Hopefully tomorrow's run will go better.

1 Comments:

Blogger R said...

mmmm... pizza.

March 16, 2006 11:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home