Thursday, February 9

The Winter Olympics

This post may make me seem a bit shallow. However, that hasn't stopped me from saying things that make me look bad before, especially in those posts that contained the word badonkadonk.

Anyhow, I really wasn't planning on watching the Winter Olympics. I'm not planning on watching much tv at all in the next few months as I train for the Sunburst Marathon on June 3.

However, this story from the Washington Post has got me interested.

I don't know about you but I always used to root for the black person back whenever there was one on Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune.

Now, I think I'll pay just a bit more attention to the Winter games. And, yes, I'll be rooting for the USA, but I know me. I'll also cheer for black folks.

This does make me wonder though: whatever happened to the Jamaican bobsled team?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home