Tuesday, January 24

Pillow talk

So, my neck was feeling much better today. The sushi worked. Although the stress is still there.

I completely rested today. No running at all.

And I'm going to sleep soon so I can get up and have a good hard run early in the morning.

But here's the thing about sleep. I'm still not sure that I'm sleeping right or not resting my head funny. Maybe I need new pillows. But do you remember the last time you went shopping for pillows? I do. And they had pillows for people who sleep on their backs, pillows for people who sleep on their stomachs and pillows for people who sleep on their sides. That leaves me out! I'm a person who rolls around a lot when I sleep.

Why aren't there any pillows that are a combination of all three?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home