Thursday, December 15

The Little Rock Marathon

So I've been feeling a bit wintry lately. I haven't been getting out and running like I did before the race. It's frustrating. I can really feel the difference in my whole perspective on the day when I don't go running.

I must create better goals.

And here's the thing.

My next big goal to train for is running the Little Rock Half-Marathon in under 2 hours. I can do that right. I believe I can. And I know I can finish a half-marathon now so some of that uncertainty is gone. I just have to get excited again. I have to get focused.

Well, the Little Rock Half Marathon is less than 11 weeks away. I also just looked at my 2006 church calendar and realized that the Little Rock Half-Marathon is on the first Sunday of Lent.

I'm ready to go. I'm getting up in the morning and going running for about 3 miles.

Gotta do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home